Sweetest Love I do not Goe Subjective
- How does the beloved waste the poet’s life ?
Ans . The poet says that once his beloved told that he is the part of her , and he lies in her . But at present she is sighing , she is weeping . Like this she is wasting poet’s life .
- In what way will the lovers remain united ?
Ans . Actually the poet says that the one who are true lovers , they never part away , they always remain alive .
- Where does the poet want to go ?
Ans . The poet wants to go on a journey but the nature of the journey is not known in the poem. But it’s clear that he wants to go as a ‘ test run ‘ .
- What does he use as a metaphor ?
Ans . He uses ‘ the Sun ‘ as a metaphor . He assures his beloved that as the sun have appeared again he will also return from the journey .
- How does the poet compare himself to the sun ?
Ans . The poet says that even if the sun does not have sense , he desire and a beloved he comes back again then why can’t I whereas I ( the poet ) have everything .
- What does the poet believe & why ?
Ans . The poet believes that he will make his journey successful because he has everything sense , desire and a beloved .
- What makes a man’s power feeble ?
Ans. A man has a weakness that he kneels down before his bad luck . He loses ability to face it.Even he does not take a profit of his good fortune .
- What arguments does the poet give at the time of parting with his beloved ?
Ans . The poet says to his beloved that let not the forethink come to your mind as sometimes it may come true . At the same time , suggests that if you remember me then imagine I am there on your bed but we are just turned aside .
- Has the poet found another lady ? Does he hope from this world ?
Ans. No, the poet has not found any other lady . Nor he hopes from this world . He loves only his beloved and her true love .
- Why does the poet want to go away from his beloved ?
Ans . The speaker wants to go away from his beloved as a ” test run ” for the separation which they will experience at death . He also assures her beloved that he is not leaving her because of tiredness . On the other hand , he talks about the certainty of death and expresses his desire to have some amusement .