An Epitaph Objective
- Walter De La Mare wrote/ composed …….
(a) The Song of Myself
(b) An Epitaph
(c) Sweetest Love I Do Not Goe
(d) The Soldier
- Walter De La Mare was born in ………. and died in……..
(d) None of these
- Walter De La Mare weeps bitterly and expresses sad feeling for a ……. .
- Walter De La Mare was a famous …….
(a) War poet
(b) Children’s poet
(c) Romantic poet
(d) Nature poet
- Who is lying in the grave ?
(a) a beautiful lady
(b) a beautiful girl
(c) an ordinary actress
- What is not permanent, but rare in the world ?
(d) hatred or love
- Who is “I” in the poem “An Epitaph”?
(a) The Poet
(b) The lady
(c) The grave
- An Epitaph is a work refer to-
(a) inscription on a tomb
(b) inscription on a house
(c) inscription on a boundry
- In which country, such beautiful ladywas never born?
(a) East country
(b) West country
(c) South country
(d) North country
- What vanishes or passes but rare in the west country?
- “She was the most beautiful lady”
Or “Beauty Vanishes, beauty passes”
“Such lady is rare is the west country”
is an expression in the poem ….. by…. .
(a) An Epitaph by Walter De La Mare
(b) A soldier by Rupert Brooke
(c) A snake by D.H. Lawrence
(d) None of these.
- Who says ” When I crumble, who will remember?”
(a) The poet
(b) They lady
(c) Both of them
(d) None of these
- Who will remember when I Crumble (die) ? has been taken from –
(a) An Epitaph
(c) The snake
- The poet says that nobody will …… her after his death.
- Who was ‘light of step and heart’?
(A) a beautiful lady
(B) an ugly lady
(C) an old lady
(D) a mad lady
- Walter de la Mare makes us aware of the …………..
(A) inhuman conditions of modern life.
(D) London life
- The line, ‘I think she was the most beautiful lady’ is from
(B) Fire Hymn
(C) To Autumn
(D) An Epitaph
- ………. is an inscription on a tomb in the memory of the dead.
(A) An Epitaph
(B) Song of Myself
- Where does the lady lie.
Science Sangrah Online class, Science sangrah official website, sciencesangrah.com, snake objective questions, snake objective question answer, snake objective question, 12th english syllabus, 12th english book writer name, 12th english chapter 1, 12th english all chapter name, 12th english answer key 2021, 12th english book 100 marks, 12th english book 100 marks pdf download, 12th english book question answer, 12th english lesson 1, 12th english 100 marks objective question 2022, bihar board class 12 question answer 2022, snake by dh Lawrence objective question, english class 12 bihar board, science sangrah